- Study of Back injuries; M.Sc. dissertation, London University, 1986
- Bromwich D.W., Joshi T.K. “Longitudinal Study of Pesticides in Libyan Orchard Workers of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine 1986.
- Joshi T.K., Microelectronics – Environmental and Health Issues’ 1998; Industrial Safe1988; Vol. XIX : 5-7.
- Joshi T.K., Monitoring Health Status of Industrial Workers – Need for Diagnostic Cent. Presentation at 9th National Convention of National Safety Council 1988.
- Joshi T.K. ‘Occupational Health Issues in Construction Industry’. Industrial Safety Ch. XX 22-23.
- Joshi T.K. ‘Consequences of a Tough Legislation on Health and Safety at work in a developing Country Presentation at 23rd ICOH Int. Congress on Occupational Health, Montreal, Canada.
- Joshi T.K. ‘Nature and Distribution of Industrial Pollutants’. Presentation at a Pollutic workshop for NGOs organized by World Wide Fund for Nature, India, 1990.
- Joshi T.K., ‘Occupational Health Care in Air – Lines. At an Air India Employees’ Guild Tr. Programme, Bombay, India, 1991.
- Joshi T.K., ‘Status of Occupational Health Care in India’. Leading article in Sourvenir, Conference, National Safety Council of India, 1991.
- Joshi T.K. ‘Occupational Health Management’. Presentation at plenary session Conference of National Safety Council of India, 1991.
- ‘An investigation into Occupational Health Care Arrangement in TISCO: an Epidemiological study.
- Course Manual on Occupational Health for ‘Train the Trainers Programme’ for Tata Iron and Steel Company.
- Joshi T.K. ‘Occupational Health Care in Hotel Industry’. An ILO – ARTEP Training for Workers in Hotel Industry 1992.
- Joshi T.K., Occupational Health – The Challenges Ahead’. A key note address in at a conference on Health, Safety and Environment: Organized by SAIL, Bangalore, India. 1992.
- Joshi T.K, Occupational health – A Professional Viewpoint ILO-ISSA XIII World Congress on Occupational Health and Safety and Health. New Delhi India. 1993.
- Joshi T.K, Correlation of Smoking and Drinking on Job Factors in a Steel Plant: Presentation in 13th World Congress New Delhi India. 1993.
- Joshi T.K, Comparing the outcome of smoking habits and chewing tobacco use country steel plant: poster presentation at the 23rd ICOH (International Congress on Occupational Health) France. 1993.
- Joshi T.K, Perspective Planning for Occupational Health “Invited by National Safety council to make a presentation at Bombay.1994.
- An Evaluation of Occupational Health Services – Steel Authority of India Ltd., an Epidemiological Investigation, 1994.
- Joshi T.K., An Evaluation of Occupational Health Services in Steel Plants. Selected for Conference, Bremen, West Germany. 1994.
- Joshi T.K., Occupational Health Safety – Impact of Deregulation; 1995: Internal Workers’ Workshop, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Joshi T.K., ‘Occupational Health implications of open skies policy for Civil Aviation world Asia. Presentation at a seminar held in Katmandu, August 1995.
- Joshi T.K., Agarwal S.K “Health Hazards of Fire-Fighting. Presentation at the Asia-Pacific of National Safety Council of India; November 1995.
- Joshi T.K., Agarwal S.K, “Health Assessment of Fire Fighters Exposed to Toxic Fumes Major Fire Involving Plastics”. Presentation in –25th International ICOH Congress, Stockholm Sept. 1996.
- T.K Joshi. Practicing Occupational Health
in India’ ILO “Encyclopedia on Occupational Health and Safety” IV th Volume
- T.K Joshi, Work Related Limb Trauma in A Major Teaching Hospital in India’ National Occupational Injury Research Symposium, NIOSH, at Morgantown WV, USA 1997.
- ‘Lecture Notes on Occupational Heal and Safety, prepared for the course on Occupational Safety, organized in Kathmandu, Nepal. Sept.1996.
- T.K Joshi Occupational and Environmental Medicine, -An Emerging Field’, presentation CME programme at Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, January 1998.
- T.K Joshi Jugal Kishore. ‘Comparing Health Status of Delhi Fire Service (DFS) Worker Population. Ind. J. Of Occupational and Environ. Med. No. 2, 1998: 84-88.
- Jugal Kishore, T.K Joshi. ‘Health Profile of Various Categories of Male Workers in Delhi. IAOH International Conference on Occupational Health, Bombay, 5-8 Feb. 1998.
- ‘Occupational health and safety issues in India’ a project report for International Lab Organization, 1997-1998.
- ‘A Health Survey to Determine the Adverse Health Impact of Pollution in Delhi’. A Study for Delhi Government.1997
- WHO Study 1997-1998. ‘Identifying Principal exposures and outcome in selected industry in Delhi.1997-1998
- T.K Joshi, Jugal Kishore. Magnitude of Vehicular Pollution Keynote address at Symposium “Vehicular Pollution and Health” Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.1998
- T.K Joshi Occupational health and unemployment in India. International Arch Occupational Environmental Health 72 Suppl: S-8-9.1998
- T.K Joshi J. Kishore Comparing Outcomes of Male Workers Exposed to Vehicular Poll ILO-ISSA 15th International Congress on Occupational Safety and Health, April 1999
- J. Kishore, T.K Joshi Hospital Waste Management in India. Ind. J Occupational & Environment No. 2; 79-84.1999
- T.K Joshi, J. Kishore. Priority Ranking training Needs in Small-/Medium-Sized Industry Presentation at the Round Table; National Conference on Workplace Safety & Health Train St. Louis, Missouri, USA1999.
- Toxicity of Metals. Presentation at the National Training Programme on occupational mental Epidemiology. A Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health (COEH), Lok Nayak and COEH Berkeley University Collaborative Programme; Nov. 15-20, 1999. New Delhi.
- T.K Joshi, “Occupational and Environmental Health Risks. “ Presentation at the WHO SI National Training Workshop on Environmental Epidemiology; Lucknow, India, Nov. 22-27.
- T.K Joshi Therapeutic Measures in “ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH PLAN” Developed for ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India, 1999-2000.
- T.K Joshi Bharat Singh, Jugal Kishore, Bharat Sagar. Training on Biomedical Waste in Presentation at the Seminar “Medical Waste –The Emerging Experiences in India, India New Delhi 5th February 2000.
- T.K Joshi J Kishore, B Sagar, B Singh, SK Gupta. Analysis of Injuries Records of a Teaching Hospital Delhi. Presentation at the 5yh World Conference on Injury Prevention and Control, New Delhi 2000.
- J Kishore, T.K Joshi B Sagar, B Singh Occupational Injuries in a Teaching Hospital. 5th World Conference on Injury Prevention and Control, New Delhi, India, March 2000.
- J Kishore, T.K Joshi. Occupational Injuries in Industrial Workers in Delhi. Presentation Conference on Injury Prevention and Control, New Delhi India, March 2000.
- Some Aspects of Metal Toxicity. Key Note address at ITRC Lucknow on 12/7/2000 programme for Chief Medical officers of National Thermal Power Corporation.
- Jugal Kishore, T.K Joshi. Biomedical waste Management. Published in Employment New India, Feb. 2000.
- T.K Joshi Jugal Kishore, Bharat Sagar. Biomedical Waste Management and Nursing on Nursing Journal of India.2000
- T.K Joshi and Jugal Kishore. Respiratory Symptoms and Vehicular Pollution in Delhi. International conference of Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Diseases, IRTC Lucknow, India, October 2000.
- T.K Joshi Bio Medical Waste management – Key Note Presentation at 51st National C Indian Association of Occupational Health.2001
- T.K Joshi Injury Profile of a Teaching Hospital. Presentation at 51st national Conference Indian Association of occupational Health.2001
- Recent Trends in Occupational Health in India. Presentation at the Dept of Community Medicine, National University of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. May 2, 2001.
- T.K Joshi Asbestos Disinformation Campaign in India. Presentation at a seminar held in School of Hygiene June,2001.
- T.K Joshi Asbestos Disinformation Campaign in India, Presentation at European Asbestos Symposium Brussels, Parliament Building, Belgium; 7/8th June, 2001.
- T.K Joshi, KK Menon, Jugal Kishore, Musculoskeletal Disorders in Industrial Workers, IJOEH Volume 7, Number 3 July/September 2001: 217-21.
- S.K Chhabra, J.N Pande, T.K Joshi and Priti Kumar. Air Quality and Health. Workshop on ‘Transportation , Land Use and the Environment’. Pune, India, December 3-4 by the Central Institute for Road Transport (CIRT), Harvard University and MIT,meeting.2001
- T.K Joshi Ashish Mittal. Need for a coherent Pesticide Policy in India, presentation in Conference on Pesticide Exposure and health, Society for Occupational and Environmental Health. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA, July 8-12, 2002 .
- T.K Joshi Air Pollution and its Health Consequences in India; World Health Review; V July 2002; 22-24.
- T.K Joshi, Kirk R. Smith, Occupational Health in India in Occupational Medicine: State of Art Reviews, Vol. 17, NO. 3, July-September 2002.
- T.K Joshi-Guest Editorial. Precautionary Principle and need to ban all forms of asbestos Ind. J. Occup, And Environ. Med, 2002 vol. 6 No. 3; 102-4.
- T.K Joshi. Control of Environmental pollutants and Occupational Hazards, presentation Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi, 4th Feb. 2003.
- T.K Joshi Rohit K. Gupta. Asbestos in Developing Countries: The Magnitude of Risks Implications, Conference on the Precautionary Principle: Eur. J. Oncol. Library; Vol 2: 221-29.2003.
- T.K. Joshi, Environmental Health in India National Seminar on Health for all – in Millennium, presentation at National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi 2003
- T.K. Joshi Arshad Ansari. Major Air Pollutants and their Health Effects presentation at Course on Determination of Impact on Health and Vegetation Due to Air Pollution, at Indu Toxicological Research Institute (ITRC) Lucknow, 10 March, 2003
- T.K. Joshi Vehicular Pollution and Adult Health in India presentation at the Training on Determination of Impact on Health and Vegetation Due to Air Pollution, at National Institute Occupational Health (NIOH), Ahmedabad, 13 March, 2003
- T K Joshi Occupational and Environmental Lung Disorders. World Health Review 2003.17
- T.K. Joshi, Rohit Gupta Asbestos- Related Morbidity in India. ‘IJOEH’. 2003; 9:49 – 53
- T.K.Joshi, Arshad Ansari. Health Implications of Aluminum Product Use presentation Conference on Aluminium INCAL-2003 scheduled 23-25. 2003 organized by Alum Association of India (AAI).
- > T K Joshi. Work Security Impacts in Developing Countries. New Solution. 2003
- T K Joshi, Uttpal Bhuva, Arshad Ansari Preventing Chemical Accidents- Precautionary Bhopal Annual Ramazzini days.Italy 2004.
- TK Joshi, Uttpal Bhava. Asbestos Debate in India. Presentation at the Global Asbestos Congress Tokyo, Japan. November 2004.
- Allergic and Anaphylactic Reactions to
food and latex allergens, Plenary Session Presel 33rd National
Conference of the Indian Association of Dermatologists,
Venereologists & Le South Asia Regional conference of
Dermatology, venereology and Leprology, New Delhi,2004